We start training again as of June 3
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the regulations provided by the government our training courses have been cancelled since March 16, 2020. Understandable, as we need to reduce the spread of the virus together.
Last week, new regulations from the government made it possible to start training again as of June 3. Of course, in a corona proof environment. After all, to the whole world and especially in our industry the following is paramount: safety first.
Measures concerning COVID-19
- We always keep 1.5 meters distance.
- We supply gloves, face masks and hygiene gel.
- We have an extra host available to support participants in adhering to the protocol.
- Our simulations and practical exercises are adjusted: 1.5 meters distance.
Click here to view our adjusted training protocol with all measures.
* We closely monitor developments and measures concerning COVID-19. If necessary, we will further adjust our training courses. Participants will be informed by email or telephone and the information is published on our website and social media.
- June 3-5
- June 10-12
- June 15-17
- July 1-3
- July 6-8
- July 22-24
- July 29-31
- June 22-23
- June 9
- July 21
Here you can find the complete programme.
We can imagine that you have questions about the details of our training courses and/or the measures we take. Our Backoffice is available during office hours (Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00) to answer all your questions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)33 463 02 93 and we will be happy to help you.
We hope to welcome you in one of our training courses soon.
With safe and friendly regards,